Upon logging into the Builder website, you’ll encounter the “Your Guides” dashboard. In this view, you’ll see all guides of which you are a collaborator. For your convenience, each guide has been marked with a Status to indicate the guide’s progress in its quest to become published.
A guide can exist in one of the following states:
- Building: This status signifies an unpublished guide. You are still working on uploading your information, and the information is not live and accessible yet.
- Submitted: This status signifies that your guide is now successfully completed and is ready to be published to your apps. You can select which apps to publish your guides to, and once those attachments are approved, people can start to download your guide to their devices.
- Updates Pending: Even when your guide is submitted, you can continue to make changes to it. This status suggests you have made changes to your guide that are not yet pushed out to your users. Publish the guide once more to sync your changes to the app. You may see "Updates Pending" throughout the process of creating and managing a guide.
- Archived: If your guide is on a Full Service plan (either a Plus or Premium guide), two weeks after your guide’s end date, your guide will become Archived. You will still retain access to all metrics and data within your guide, but you will be unable to publish any new updates to your guide. Note: Your users can continue to access your guide even after it has been archived.
- Lapsed: Each guide is associated with an order. When the order or contract expires, your guide will become lapsed. At this time, no new downloads can take place and you can not publish changes to your guide. Metered Guides are automatically set up with a 13 month term. If you'd like to terminate service early, review our documentation on terminating your guide’s service for more detailed instructions.
- Delisted: An outstanding balance has been unpaid and the guide has been removed from service.
Your guide can be Published on any number of apps that you have access to. You can select which apps to publish on anytime from your guide dashboard. When you first request your guide to be published to an app, the owner of the app must approve that request. Once your request to publish is approved, it will never need to be approved again (unless they decide to detach your app).
Note: If you are publishing your guide to the Guidebook app, please allow for two business days, as our team reviews many guides to keep the Guidebook platform safe, welcoming, and clean to our users. While our team typically approves guides the same day they enter the approval queue, if you require a speedier turnaround, please email us at email@example.com.