Hit a roadblock? Not quite sure how to tackle a problem or implement your idea? Fortunately, Guidebook has an award-winning Support staff…and a multitude of ways to get in touch with them.
How to Contact Support
If you're having trouble, we encourage you start with with the Support site. If you are still a bit perplexed, reach out to us!
- Support Site (support.guidebook.com) - We have a robust and searchable Support site. Articles often include videos and images along with FAQs. You're already here -- good stuff!
- Live Chat - You can chat with one of our team members during business hours. Live Chat can be found in the bottom-right corner of any Guidebook Support page.
- Email (Support@guidebook.com) - One of our human team members (no robots hired here!) will try to respond within an hour during business hours. Outside of business hours, we try to respond within 24 hours. You'll hear from us soon no matter when you write in!
- Phone - For users on the Plus plan and beyond, you are welcome to give us a call. We recommend emailing Support in advance with a description of the issue so we can best prepare for your call.
If you have purchased Professional Services, your assigned Guide-Building Expert will reach out with their personal business hours and will work tirelessly to make your Guidebook experience positive.
If you have a positive experience with our Support team, leave us some feedback! We love to keep our customers happy!
Are you located in an obscure region of the world? Fortunately, we have offices all over the planet! Here are our office locations and Support hours:
- 7am - 6pm PST (Monday-Friday) San Francisco, CA
- 9am - 5pm EST (Monday-Friday) Raleigh, NC
- 9am - 5pm BST (Monday-Friday) London, England
- 9am - 5pm KST (Monday-Friday) Seoul, South Korea
We also offer limited weekend support. If you call or email us on Saturday or Sunday, we will still be available to help you! We strive to answer all off-hour messages in under 24 hours.