Hit a roadblock? Not quite sure how to tackle a problem or implement your idea? Fortunately, Guidebook has an award-winning Support staff—and plenty of ways to get in touch with them.
Contacting Guidebook Support
If you’re having trouble, we encourage you to start with the support site. If you are still a bit perplexed, reach out to us!
- Support help site: (support.guidebook.com) We have a robust and searchable support site. Articles often include videos and images, along with FAQs. You’re already here!
- Live chat: If you’re on “flat rate” plan, you can chat with one of our team members during US business hours. Live chat can be found in the bottom-right corner of this help site and on the Builder website.
- Email: (email@example.com) One of our human team members (no robots hired here!) will try to respond within an hour during business hours. Outside of business hours, we try to respond within 24 hours. You’ll hear from us soon no matter when you write in.
- Phone: For users on “flat rate” plans, you are welcome to give us a call. We recommend emailing support in advance with a description of the issue so we can best prepare for your call.
If you have purchased Professional Services, your assigned guide-building expert will reach out with their personal business hours.
Office Locations and Support Hours
For clients in the Americas, our standard hours of support are from 9am to 8pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding national U.S. holidays. Clients outside of the Americas may be supported by the appropriate regional office(s), which maintain separate hours of availability.
- 9am – 5pm PDT (Monday–Friday) San Francisco, California
- 9am – 5pm EDT (Monday–Friday) Raleigh, North Carolina
- 09:00 – 17:00 GMT (Monday–Friday) London, England
We also offer limited weekend support. If you call or email us over the weekend, we will still be available to help you. We strive to answer all off-hour messages in under 24 hours.