Every feature has a settings tab that will allow you to make basic changes like updating the title, changing the icon, or deleting the feature.
Accessing the Settings Tab
For most features, click on the menu item, and then click the "Settings" tab:
For Folders, make sure the folder is expanded or open by clicking the arrow. Then click the “more options” ellipsis button (⋯).
From the Settings tab, you can:
- Change the feature title
- Update the Icon — This support article goes into more detail on this process
- Enable or Disable the feature — A disabled feature still lives in the guide, but it is hidden from users. This is a great way to keep a feature hidden while you make updates. Enable it when you're ready to reveal the contents.
- Allow or Disable Ratings — For your schedule or custom lists, you can enable or disable the 5-star rating feature to gather quick feedback from attendees (5-star ratings are enabled by default). For more detailed evaluations you might consider using surveys.
- Choose how you'd like your content displayed — In a custom list, you can choose between displaying the list items as rows or grid view (the default is rows). In your schedule, you can choose between a week and month display (a week is the default).
- Set the feature as the home screen item — When set as the home screen, this feature will be the first thing your users see the first time they open the guide. You can set a new feature as the home screen by activating this toggle in Settings tab for that feature.
- Delete all sessions/list items — This will remove all sessions or list items from your schedule/custom list. The contents will be lost. Please ensure you no longer need the data within the feature. This is a great option to use if you want to keep the list, but need to completely re-import your data. For example, if you've copied content from your guide from last year, you may want to keep the list names, but remove the list items. This button allows you to take this step.
- Delete the feature — This will remove the feature from the navigation menu. The contents will be lost. Please ensure you no longer need the data within the feature. You can always add features back from the “+Add a feature option”
Note: Some features like Interact, Schedule, and Maps have specific settings that only apply to that type of feature. Pinned menu items (pinned custom lists or pinned sessions) have an option to unpin the item from home without deleting the contents.
Questions? We’re here to help. Email us at email@example.com.