When you start building multiple guides, it can sometimes be tricky to organize your dashboard. This is especially true for organizations and org admins that are producing guides on a weekly or monthly basis.
To help you stay organized and effective, we now have guide tagging and filtering for your dashboards.
Adding tags to your guide
1. From your dashboard, hover over the guide label to show the Add Tags button.
2. Add keywords (tags) that you'd like to use to find this guide later on. Use commas to separate them.
3. Don't forget to hit save!
Filtering using tags
1. Click on the "Tag" menu in the upper-right corner of your dashboard.
2. Select the tag you would like to view guides for.
Improved sort and search
We've also added in more ways of searching for relevant guides:
1. Sort guides by Event Date, Name, Creation Date, or Publish Date.
2. Choose to show only Active/Inactive Guides. (Learn more about guide inactivity here.)
3. Search using keywords or guide names.
We hope these improved tools help you manage your dashboard more effectively. Happy building!