The ticketing module allows users to purchase tickets to your event while they’re using your guide. Our ticketing module is powered by Eventbrite, so you’ll need to set up your ticketing preferences via the Eventbrite site at https://guidebook.com/eventbrite/. Eventbrite will allow you to easily customize a registration web page where attendees can make secure ticket purchases.
To add a Ticketing module, follow the directions below:
- Log into Guidebook Builder, open your guide, and click into the “Build Guide” section.
- Click on the “Add Features” button from the top of the left-hand features sidebar.
- In the resulting overlay, find the Ticketing feature and click the “Add” button.
- Click on the feature from the left-hand drawer, and you’ll land on the details page.
- Type or paste in your Eventbrite URL and click save. You’re done!