With our clone tools, you can quickly and easily copy content from one guide into another. We understand some of your information might not change year-over-year, and you don't need to reinvent the wheel!
Please keep in mind:
- You can copy features from one source guide into up to three destination guides at once.
- Pinned items, links, surveys, and guide details are not available for copying.
- Guides can only have one Maps module, only one Schedule module, and only one General Info module. If you wish to copy these features between guides, please delete the feature from the destination guide first. If you try to copy maps into a guide that already has maps, you will receive an error email.
- When copying features from a source guide to a destination guide, any existing corresponding features in the destination guide will be overwritten. Ensure there is nothing you need to keep in the destination guide before proceeding.
- The data in features will copy over, but the data is not connected between guides. That is, editing content in one guide will not sync to impact the copied elements in the other guide.
Got it! So how do I copy features?
In Builder, open the guide dashboard for the source guide. This is the guide we want to copy features FROM.
Click "Advanced Tools" at the top of the screen and then click "Copy features".
You will then have the option to copy some or all of the features from your current guide.
Copy some features:
Click "Select features" to choose the components of your source guide you would like to copy.
Then select the destination guide(s) who should receive these features.
Copy all features:
Click "copy all features over" if you would prefer to bring over everything! Select your destination guide(s).
Please contact us if you have any questions! Our Support team is available via email at Support@guidebook.com.