We understand that some of your information might not change year-over-year, and we don't want you to reinvent the wheel! With our Copy Content tool, you can quickly and easily copy content from one guide into another.
- You can copy features from one source guide into a single destination guide.
- Users and groups, notifications, live polls, and guide details (date, details, etc) are not available for copying. Also, the guide's icon, cover photo, and photos in the photo album will not copy over. All other content (schedule, custom lists, web view, links, etc) will copy over.
- Guides can only have one Maps module, only one Schedule module, and only one General Info module.
- When copying features from a source guide to a destination guide, any existing corresponding features in the destination guide will be overwritten. Ensure there is nothing you need to keep in the destination guide before proceeding.
- The data in features will copy over, but the data is not connected between guides. That is, editing content in one guide will not sync to impact the copied elements in the other guide.
- Only Guide Admins are able to copy content between guides.
- Lastly, the guide that you will be copying into will be renamed to [Name of Existing Guide] Copy [Date].
Got it! So how do I copy my features?
In Builder, navigate to the dashboard of your source guide. (The guide you want to copy features FROM)
Click on the ellipsis (⋯) towards the top of the dashboard and then click Copy content.
You will be asked to confirm that all the content in the destination guide can be wiped out. Once you have confirmed, the copy will be started. Depending on the size of the guide, copying content can take several minutes. You will receive a confirmation email once the transfer is complete.
That's it! All features available for copy will now appear inside your destination guide.
Questions? We're here to help! Send us an email at email@example.com.