We understand that some of your information might not change year-over-year, and we don't want you to reinvent the wheel! With our Copy Features tool, you can quickly and easily copy content from one guide into another.
- You can copy features from one source guide into up to three destination guides at once.
- Pinned menu items, links, surveys, and guide details are not available for copying. Also, the guide's icon and cover photo will not copy over.
- Guides can only have one Maps module, only one Schedule module, and only one General Info module.
- When copying features from a source guide to a destination guide, any existing corresponding features in the destination guide will be overwritten. Ensure there is nothing you need to keep in the destination guide before proceeding.
- The data in features will copy over, but the data is not connected between guides. That is, editing content in one guide will not sync to impact the copied elements in the other guide.
Got it! So how do I copy my features?
In Builder, navigate to the dashboard of your source guide. (The guide you want to copy features FROM)
Click Advanced tools towards the top of the dashboard and then click Copy features
Select your destination guide(s)
That's it! All features available for copy will now appear inside your destination guide(s).
Please contact us if you have any questions! Our Support team is available via email at Support@guidebook.com.