Your customized landing page is a key marketing tool. Use the landing page to promote and quickly get your app / guide into your user's hands!
In this article, we will cover:
On a Desktop/Laptop Computer
- Users input their cell phone number in the box, and click "Text me the link"
- The user receives a text message with a link to download your app and/or guide.
On a Mobile Device
The landing page is responsive, so the website will show the Apple App Store link (if viewed on an Apple device) or the Google Play Store (if viewed on an Android device).
Users tap on the link to download your app and/or guide.
- In the Guidebook Builder, click on your guide to arrive at the guide dashboard.
- Click on the "Promote" tab.
- Click on the "Web" tab.
- Look for your download page link:
Please note, these steps will only work for guides on the Guidebook platform. If you have a Branded app, or any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to read more about creative uses, best practices, and real client experience? See how Baylor got the word out about their app and learn more about when people are more likely to download your guide. The Advancing Improvement in Education conference also did a stellar job of getting great download rates with their promotion strategy.