You can find it by navigating to the "Promote" section of your guide in Guidebook Builder. Select "Web" from the different tabs. You will find the URL of your guide's web version below the "On the web" text (This is NOT the Download Page).
We haven't released all the Guidebook Web Features yet. We will be updating this list as the features become available, but the limitations of the web version are listed below:
- On Guidebook web, the Interact feature is not available.
- Maps are not interactive on Guidebook web. Guides will use static maps.
- “Messaging,” “Checking in as an Attendee,” and the "Connect" feature are not currently available.
- Push notifications will not be sent to the desktop version.
- If you have a branded app, the web version of your guides will not have your branded app themes and coloring yet.
- Schedule and photo album previews do not work on the web version.
- Session registration for sessions with limited space will not work on Guidebook web.
- Universal search does not work on Guidebook web. You will have to scan the web pages using your browser's search functions.
- The Notes module is not currently available.
- Thumbnail Images will not appear in the web version.
- Campus Tours are not available on the web version.
- QR Code Scanners, and the Scavenger Hunt game, are not supported in web browser.
- Internet Explorer may experience some hiccups in navigation and feature access. We recommend using Google Chrome.
Finally, on the web version of your guide, updates happen as they are executed on Guidebook Builder. That means that enabled items on your guide will appear on the web version even before you click on “Publish Updates.”
If you are concerned that certain incomplete sections of your guide will be visible to those browsing the mobile web, then you can turn on Privacy while you construct that section, and then disable Privacy once the update has been pushed through. This will not affect users who have already downloaded your guide. However, new users will not be able to download your guide without the passphrase while Privacy is enabled.
More questions? Please get in touch with our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.