Yes! Guidebook guides are available on any smartphone, tablet, or computer that can connect to the internet.
We offer a native app for iOS, Android, Amazon, and BlackBerry 10 devices. For all other web-enabled devices, such as Windows phones/tablets, you can access guides via Guidebook Web at https://guidebook.com/guides/.
Other mobile app providers don’t offer native solutions for both Android and iPhone, which excludes a considerable amount of people from using them to the fullest extent!
Please find a full list of Guidebook compatible devices below:
- iOS: Guidebook requires iOS 9.0 or later, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Guidebook is supported on all web-enabled Android products running Android version 4 and up (For users running Android versions between 2.3 and 4, you may still access an old version of the Guidebook app. However, this old version lacks many of the new features and is no longer maintained. For this reason, we recommend using the Guidebook Web version of the app or upgrading your operating system to Android 4+).
- Amazon: Guidebook is supported on all web-enabled Amazon products except for the 1st Generation Kindle Fire.
- BlackBerry: Guidebook is supported on all web-enabled BlackBerry products running BlackBerry 10.
- Web-Enabled Devices: All web-enabled devices (including Windows Phones/tablets) may access our mobile web version of Guidebook at http://guidebook.com/browse/. Because Guidebook Web is not a native solution, several features are absent from the web version. For more information on Guidebook Web, reference this article. Note: We recommend using Google Chrome when interacting with Guidebook Web -- Internet Explorer may experience some minor behavioral issues.