Yes. Guidebook guides are available on any smartphone, tablet, or computer that can connect to the Internet.
We offer a native app for iOS, Android, Amazon, and BlackBerry 10 devices. For all other web-enabled devices, such as Windows Phones or Windows PCs, you can access guides via Guidebook Web at https://guidebook.com/guides/.
Please find a full list of Guidebook compatible devices below:
- iOS: Guidebook requires iOS 9.0 or later. Guidebook is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Guidebook is supported on all devices running Android version 4.4 and up, with access to Google Play.
- Amazon: Guidebook is supported on all web-enabled Amazon products, except the 1st Generation Kindle Fire.
- BlackBerry: Guidebook is supported on all web-enabled BlackBerry products running BlackBerry 10.
- Web-Enabled Devices: All web-enabled devices (including Windows Phones/tablets) may access our mobile web version of Guidebook at http://guidebook.com/browse/. Because Guidebook Web is not a native solution, several features are absent or unsupported. For more information on Guidebook Web, reference this article.
We recommend using Google Chrome when interacting with Guidebook Web on a Windows PC — Internet Explorer is unsupported.
Note: you'll need to use a mobile app to access an invite-only guide.